Are you ready for the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
Smart Factory Expo -The UK’s biggest showcase for the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) – returns on the 15-16th November but has moved to its new home; the superb Exhibition Centre Liverpool.
It's no surprise that only 28%* of UK manufacturers have begun implementing a move to industry 4.0, the concept involves complex new ideas such as - Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) - Additive Manufacturing – Servitization - Artificial Intelligence - Automation and Robotics. Attending the Smart factory Expo will help you and your team come to grips with these concepts.
Is your business prepared for a revolution in manufacturing agility, innovation and thinking?
To answer this question and more, join over 4,000 fellow manufacturers from companies including Sony UK, Rolls Royce, Siemens, Dell, BAE Systems and GlaxoSmithKline as well as innovative SME’s and manufacturing start-ups at the UK’s largest digital manufacturing show.
Attendance to the expo is free and will give you access to a variety of ways to help you learn, network and do business.
New for 2017
- Technology Zones – Industrial Automation, Industrial Internet and Digital Transformation
- Solutions Theatres – Conference-style learning opportunities for your entire team
- Mentor Clinics – Drop-in 15-minute consultations for manufacturers seeking advice
- Discover - the latest innovation in your industry
- Network - with over 4,000 of your peers
- Generate - quality leads,
- Source - cutting edge products & services from around the world
*Source - Annual Manufacturing Report 2017